Wednesday, May 30, 2007

You Go, Trent!

Wow, here's some words I never thought I'd type:

"I so agree with Trent Lott."

Ever since he's turned on the insurance industry, he's my new best buddy. We've all had our run-in with 'your fault' insurance, and it's about time we the people took control of the situation.

********************************************************************

So I'm researching this post, and go to a nice website, Consumeraffairs.com

Oh, goody, I think. Someplace to post all my "Maytag Sucks" and "Hoover doesn't" stuff...

Out of the corner of my eye I see a little link for a recall on Capri Pants. Fashion Maven that I am, I can't help but investigate what that's all about. I envision signing up for email updates that will alert me when something in my closet has gone out of style.

WARNING: Those Acid-Washed Jeans in the back of your closet are now punishable by law. Do not attempt to wear! Please burn at once!

Actually, it was about how a snap could come off of some children's clothes and pose a choking hazard. A bit of a let down. I liked my idea better.

No comments: