Monday, August 07, 2006

I Auto Know

Seems love for one’s automobile is slipping a bit in this time of high gas prices. Not terribly much if you ask me, but the AP seems to be making a fuss. Slow news day, I guess.

Of those who love driving, 21 percent said it’s relaxing or time to be alone.

I agree! Best part of my day is my drive to work.

Of those who hate driving, 23 percent cited traffic and congestion.

Yep.

14 percent said other drivers.

Ditto.

3 percent said gas prices.

Oh, yeah.

A mere 31 percent report their cars have their own personalities.

Of course they do!

7 percent said a person’s car reveals the most about what someone is like. (54 percent said their home, and 24 percent voted for clothing).

It’s the car!!

1 comment:

The dykes next door said...

Unless you are some poor working dyke, whose teacher's salary will not let her acquire the car that would best define her. The exquisite car of her dreams, which is unfortunately out of her price range at the moment...who am I kidding? Out of her range forever!