Monday, August 07, 2006

Feed You Later, Alligator

Ok, as the "woman with half a raw chicken in her purse" I can certainly understand the temptation to feed wild animals, but this article points out how it is in the best interest of wildlife that humans restrain the urge to get them addicted to Big Macs.

Jeffrey Bush, 43, of Fort Lauderdale, learned the hard way. Officers said
they caught him tossing a fish to Crusty on Friday morning.
"I wasn't really trying to feed the dumb animal," Bush said. "I was just throwing
stuff at him to get him to move, and one of those things happened to be a
fish."
Bush will have to argue his case in court.


The article doesn't mention if he's related to the president, so I'll just use my imagination.

3 comments:

The dykes next door said...

And he called the alligator a "dumb animal"?

Anonymous said...

HMMMM! Last name Bush?

The dykes next door said...

And he's from Florida...J. Bush from Florida...nope, couldn't be..