Sunday, January 21, 2007

Maytag Sucks! (Except for their Vacuums…)

Just when you thought you had read your last appliance rant here… along comes another breakdown! This time it’s my Hoover Windtunnel bagless vacuum. The brush on the bottom has stopped spinning. Off to the internet, only to be greeted by this cheery logo at the bottom of the Hoover webpage:

“A Division of Maytag”


(Soprano Southern Drawl) I swear, with God as my witness, I will never by a Maytag appliance again…

Oh, I will get you; evil, large corporation. I swear it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i could fix that in my sleep, and i'm 500 miles away. i know what's wrong. where is mr. right? he doesn't even need a roll of duct tape for this one.

Get A Life! said...

Yes, he fixed it. But Maytag still sucks.

Get A Life! said...

Yes, he fixed it. But Maytag still sucks.