Monday, February 04, 2008

Mall Shooting, Too!

Ok, so ours wasn't as big or glamorous as Onion Boy's, but sensless just the same. Five women killed at a Lane Bryant strip mall store in Tinley Park, IL.

It's just a matter of time until I'm shot while shopping*. That's because I certainly couldn't get shot while working at a soup kitchen or something humanatarian like that. I mean, do the math. I shop A LOT. Good deeds. Not so much. ...Like never.

I just don't understand all the cloak and dagger about the supposed sixth victim. I find it hard to belive the police would honor a victim's request to not reveal their existence due to fear of retribution. (But that would be nice) Are they hiding something else? And what of the description of the attacker?

Authorities say the man, who is between 25 and 33 years of age, wore black jeans with writing and embroidery on them. The back pocket also had a rhinestone design, officers said. He was wearing a charcoal gray cap and a black jacket that went below the waist.

Sounds like he shot the place up because they were out of his size. Speaking of size, was he a novice gunman who picked that establishment as he was less likely to miss?



(*Ooops! There I go again, glass half full - with poison!)

No comments: