Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Insurance Rider?



As someone who loves cars, it's quite hard to believe that I never watched even one episode of Knight Rider. As someone who talks to their car all the time, it's even harder to imagine*. But with David Hasselhoff, can you really blame me? Besides, that old Pontiac didn't impress me at all. The W6 Trans Am with Ram Air on the other hand....

I spent my youth lusting after the Ferrari Daytona Spider on Miami Vice, thank you very much. By the time it hit the Testarossa, I lost interest.

I love anything Shelby, and this pony looks tough, so that's cool. Check out the cute comments here.

I'm heartbroke to think Will Arnett won't get to be the voice of Kitt. Arrested Development is one of my all-time favorite shows! What do I expect from GM? If there was any justice there, I'd be driving a Pontiac Banshee right now anyways.

I can't figure out how to imbed this Turkish Knight Rider clip, so please click on the link and check it out!! Murat 124, Dude! There's more, just click around. If anyone can tell me how to put the actual video here, please share! I couldn't figure that out the way most YouTube type items can be posted.

*Some days, it's the most productive conversation I have.

No comments: