Sunday, January 20, 2008

As God As My Witness


I'll never buy a Maytag/Whirlpool product again!!*
Yep. 2008 is only hours old and it already sucks. The reign of terror being waged by my appliances continues - some of which refuse to stay fixed, causing me even further trauma. I've been so bummed by the whole thing I haven't had the heart to write.
Came home one night after work and opened the freezer of my Whirlpool refrigerator (now owned by Maytag Corporation) and a drippy mess of defrosted food jeered at me. How long the unit was broke, I don't know, but things were spoiling nicely. I lost a lot of poultry and two gallons of milk. We had to call a repairman to fix a fan and a relay switch.
The next day, the Neptune Dryer decided drying was too much of a bother. Wasn't tumble good enough? I choked back tears as I draped towels throughout the house.
A friend observed my appliance woes were at first memorable, but now....
But now Biblical, I finished for him. Another offered to 'send lettuce' to the fridge's funereal. Thanks folks. You're the only thing keeping me sane as I eat energy bars with warm diet soda while wearing damp socks.
Maytag Sucks!!!!!!
*they need to make a commemorative plate of all my appliances breaking. Maybe the Maytag repairman laughing at a strip club while ignoring his pager or something...

No comments: