Monday, July 30, 2007

These Shoes Were Made For Stalking

You wouldn't believe how many things I already have to go with these... No, wait, you would.


Overheard in the Nine West Outlet…

"They have those cool zebra sandals here, but only one size left."

What? The Shoe Predator with freakishly small feet pricks up her ears. Zebra sandals? I don’t have zebra sandals. I’ve been roaming this huge store for twenty minutes without one purchase, and now this little tidbit drifts past my ears?


Must. Find. Zebra. Sandals.

I begin to slowly scour the aisles. Asking a clerk might startle them off – better to sneak up on them quietly – score!!! Just my size. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I win!

(Note to self: do not store next to open-toe leopard pumps. Things could get messy.)

1 comment:

Lady Zeuss said...

If Imelda is still alive, my guess is that she is crying over missed shoes......