Thursday, July 05, 2007

An Inconvenient Lack of RX and RPMs



Can I help but wonder if poor little Al the Third turned to drugs because Daddy wouldn't let him drive a V8? I mean, how long did it take him to get a Prius up to 100 MPH? You need an appointment a week in advance just to pass... I envision calendar pages whipping by as the car wound up ever-so-slowly...

And when was there a street in California with enough open space to attempt it? You know, if he had a Mustang, he wouldn't have been caught.

Another Harvard boy gone bad? Yech. Now he's looking more presidential than dear old dad ever did. Perhaps he'll find God in jail. I assume Paris left Him there.

Shall I label this Auto Abuse? Do I care about a Prius?

Does it merit a Celebs gone bad? Is he even a pseudo-celeb?

Hmmm. You know, Chelsea was never on the covers of the tabloids...
Scary to think Hillary's village came through, isn't it?

No comments: