Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Window Into My (Geta)Life

End of the World as we Know it
No more RSX S-Type??
What is this planet coming to?
I demand to see the Emperor!

Actual Conversations (Your Recollections May Vary)

Al: Hi, Honey. I was just worried about you - it's 9:30 and you aren't home yet.

Me: Sorry, there was an emergency bathing suit sale at TJMaxx. I had to try on all the bikinis. I'm on my way home now. Got a good one.

Al: OK. Your mom called. She wants to talk to you, said you can call late.

Me: Thanks! Love you, be home soon. *** Mom?

Mom: Oh, thanks for calling back, it wasn't anything all that important.

Me: Not like my trauma.

Mom: What trauma?

Me: Didn't you hear? They stopped making my model of Acura. How dare they! I finally found a car to love!!

Mom: That's not trauma. Wait until they stop making the only bra that fits you.

Me: No comparison. Oh, I got a new bathing suit.

Mom: One or Two piece?

Me: Two. But all they have nowadays is brown.

Mom: Brown? That does sound strange.

Me: This one has some peach. Not bad. Wish they still made Yum-Yum Yellow though.

************************************************

Al: Did you find a web page called Sprint Sucks yet?

Me: Um, no... did you want me to start one?

1 comment:

Lady Zeuss said...

Your life is just TOOO busy!!!