Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's So Wrong to Like this Song (But I Do)


Right now, he's probably slow dancin' with a bleach blonde tramp and she's probably gettin frisky

Right now he's probably byin' her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey

Right now he's probably up behind her with a pool stick showin' her how to shoot a combo

And He don't know... I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up four wheel drive

Carved my name into his leather seats I took a Louisville Slugger to both headlights

Slashed a hole in all four tires

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW IN THE WORLD did you hear a country song????? I thought you were allergic or something!!!! That is one of my current favorites, and I sing out loud if I hear it in the car.... LOVE IT!!!! Revenge IS sweet...