Sunday, April 22, 2007

Too Beautiful To Blog!

Sorry, but it's much to nice to sit inside and type.

(Unlike some people, I can't do it in the yard)

Very busy today; shampooed the carpets, the dog, the cat, and the Acura. Yes, I bathe my cat. I'm a clean freak. I make Mr. Monk look like a slob, OK?

Polished the Acura and the summer wheels are on! I'll try to post later this week, as rain is predicted. Started taking water aerobic classes again, now that the weather is nice, so perhaps I'll be busier during the week than I expect.

Indy seems pretty perky, but far from cured. I remain optimistic for his recovery. Turtles are awake and I'm offering them food, but not many takers yet.

Just read Happy Birthday or Whatever by Annie Choi. Funny! Although I couldn't take her parents, she obviously writes about them with affection. A-

No comments: