Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Quick Look at the News

It’s taken me so long to go through the day’s headlines; I don’t have time to blog at all!

Or perhaps I’m just too disgusted to type. Whatever.

Here’s a few quick highlights:

“New Development to Feature 1,400 homes on 1,100 Acres”

The name? “Wildflowers of Prairie Grove”. I’m sure all those homeless wildflowers appreciate it. Oh, wait they can just uproot. They can keep the prairie Buffalo company in heaven. Guess I should be thanking my lucky stars it wasn’t 2200 homes on 500 acres, right? Yeah, I’m such a half-full type. Half full of poison, that is.

“Water Authority and Tax Go Down the Drain”

Thank you, 5,211 people who recognized the need for clean water and controlled growth, and hats off to the 4,622 who were willing to help pay for it. As for the other 18 thousand or so of you…See you in Hell. Oh, wait, we’re there already, thanks to all of your development and careless pollution. Never mind. You win.

“Gunman Left Clues to Violence in His Writings”

Professor Carolyn Rude is quoted as saying Virginia gunman Co Seung-Hui’s writing was so disturbing that he had been referred to the University’s counseling service.
Hmmmm…. How did Stephen King ever graduate?

“Cheney: Threat of Nuclear attack in U.S. city ‘Very Real’”

This is the only ‘statistic’ the man has ever cited that I believe. Sadly, the only reason is: Dick Cheney. Threat of Dubya ever pronouncing nuclear correctly? Nil.



No comments: