Sunday, December 03, 2006

What Kind of Reader are You?

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane.

Dedicated Reader
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz




Many thanks to Kane Citizen for the quiz, and introducing me to a great blog, the Annoyed Librarian.

The only question I had issue with was the one about when a movie version comes out based on a favorite book: I would attend the movie and periodically stage whisper "THAT'S not how the book went..." I love doing that to Mr. Right!

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
(with no bookshelves!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Obsessive/Compulsive part I understand -- the "no bookshelves" part -- NOW THAT'S INSANE!!!!!