Saturday, December 16, 2006

I'd Scratch Your Eyes Out For This!

Love this leopard coat from L.A.M.B. !



"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
Mark Twain


So I'm in the lunch room at work reading this newspaper column on "Fashion Don'ts" about how you shouldn't be dressed in head-to-toe animal prints over the age of forty. Hmmm. I look down at my Zebra business suit and shrug. Can't win 'em all. I didn't know there was a statue of limitations on tacky. Has anyone notified Elton John?

Sorry, but animal prints are my bread-and-butter. I have leopard (snow and african), giraffe, snake, cheeta, zebra, aligator...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't let these insecure Old Maid Aunts rattle you. The author is probably someone who thinks a polyester skirted suit that would make her acceptable at a bank function is the height of fashion. This is the type of person who would look down her nose at knitted ponchos, leather blazers, prairie skirts and tattoos as well. Long live animal prints and individuality! Don't listen to the naysayers --- they Need a Life! Louise