Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! 2

Excuse me, would you mind holding these socks while you do that?
If you thought May was about over, you must not own a Maytag appliance!


With hours to go left in the month, the washing machine has decided the Spin cycle is just too much effort. Why not just leave all those heavy soggy clothes in a heap at the bottom of the drum? I mean, who's going to do anything about it? The Maytag Repairman? Ha ha ha ha.


Me: The washer is broke!!


Al: (Settling down on couch, nice and comfy) Bring me the manual. I want to read the trouble shooting guide.


Me: (returning with huge folder of mockumentation) It says here, "If the drum fails to spin, congratulations, you have bought a Maytag."


******** 20 minutes later **********************************************


Al reclines on couch, working Sudoku without a care in the world...


Me: Well if the back panel of the washer looks like a 9 X 9 grid, I guess we're all set...

No comments: