Monday, July 17, 2006

Honey, I’m Off to the Mall!

Now where did we put the .357?

Here’s a blurb about some folks who take shoe sales every bit as seriously as I do!



Chaos broke out at a shoe sale in Turkey on Friday, and one person got shot
in the foot, a news agency reported.

The incident occurred in Karabuk, a city about 125 miles north of Ankara,
after masses of people swarmed and overloaded a two-story retailer that was
selling pairs of shoes for as little as $6, the state-owned Anatolia news agency
reported.

Yeah, I'd shoot for a shoe. What of it?

Some people have entire armies to do it for them...

1 comment:

The dykes next door said...

Funny! I wonder how many people under the age of 50 will get the comment under Imelda's photograph!
You always have funny, interesting things on this blog. I always enjoy reading it!