Wednesday, September 28, 2005

On My Way Blog


Whoo Hoo! Fame and fortune await!



I’m hit #12 on a Google search of the phrase “turtle market crevoshay”,thanks to my post Sex Shells.

Two people from Venezuela have even visited my humble blog as well!

In other news,

Butter Boy has finally selected a new cell-phone service (he lost his recently, don’t get me started). It only took two weeks and over 16 hours (most on-line) of researching plans to decide on one. He’s a Procrastinating Perfectionist. Takes him a long time to do something, but it needs to be 100% Right when he does take action. He already thinks he picked the wrong phone model and might exchange it…

Can you hear me now? Let it go…

Not like I’m moving any faster on the car front. Think I’m going to buy something cheap and ugly just to get it over with and as soon as it’s paid for I will buy a third and much cooler car.

Going away again for the weekend and will have to farm out the pets once again. They will love it, I’m sure. Mr. Right wants to do some fishing. I have my eye on a mega outlet mall on the way back…Next post might not be until Monday night, if that.

No comments: