Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Your Caption Here



No, you really have to see the floodwater up close...

Thank Goodness you rushed right over...

Sorry I didn't fill out that Evacuation Help Request Form 34-A-987-67 in triplicate BEFORE the storm...

As soon as I read everyone your press release, the tensions subsided.

We're having a special on DVD players. Great chance to upgrade Air Force One.

I know, I know. Please tell Dick I'm really sorry about his fishing trip.

Oh, sure, I understand. Sometimes reading a book a second time can take even longer as you absorb more nuances...

Well, no, I guess I wouldn't cancel a theater date with Condi, either. How was Spamalot?

I agree, Mr. President. Brownie's doing a great job!

Can your dad get me Clinton's autograph?

I'm not stupid. I know there are guns pointed at me. But guess what?

Don't worry, Mr. President. Jenna and Barbara are safe and sound. Not all of Bourbon Street flooded.

*Jump in! Add your captions below!

2 comments:

KaneCitizen said...

"Ray-Gun, I've got just two words for you: 'Freedom Quarter.'"

Unknown said...

Gosh Ray, I've never been this close to a black person before.