Sunday, June 12, 2005

Bit of a Blog


So Mr. Right –After – Work goes straight to the barn after arriving home Thursday evening. I hurry out to join him, as I noticed the very nice dress clothes he had on.

Me: What are you doing out here – trying to get your good clothes all greasy?
Him: I’m just reading the label on this sprayer.
Me: Change into work clothes!
Him: I’m just reading a label.
Me: Well, I’m going inside to read the label on the back of the Spray N’ Wash bottle. I’ll need it later.

I really can see the parallels between the Douglas couple and us – Oliver driving a tractor in a suit and tie? Mr. Right’s refusal to remove dress clothes. I have hay fever, love to shop, and possess the same cooking skills as Lisa. And sometimes, we drive over to Pixley in our convertible, just to have some intelligent conversation.

A Really Fun Holiday: Thanksgiving at the Mell-Blagojevich household.

If Howard Dean keeps making
statements that inflame both parties, I may just have to send him some money.

If anyone is suffering undue pain as a result of the Supreme Court ruling against the medicinal use of marijuana, they should just call Rush Limbaugh and ask if he’s got any OxyContin left.

After acquittal, did Elizabeth and Anne Hatch call up the Bush twins to giggle and plan where to meet for a drink?

Headline: “Psychologists Probe Diary of Mom Accused in Killing”
Just what kind of field day will authorities have with this blog at my trial??

Be a patriot: Oppose the Patriot Act.

Have you been watching the new advances in brain surgery techniques? It is now possible to operate without incisions by using the Gamma Knife – not a knife at all, but gamma radiation aimed a specific site in the brain to destroy tumors. No cutting. No scars. No proof your brain has been altered. And to think I spent all that time worrying about the Patriot Act just a second ago! What I really need to worry about is what my government is secretly doing with gamma rays. Can you say Manchurian Candidate? What of the friendly folks in North Korea? Like they haven’t been using it in their Super Solider program? Can’t wait until evidence of stereotactic frames are found during the dismantling of Guantanamo Bay prison camp.

No comments: