Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Auto Abuse!


Keep driving! Don't slow down!


Man blocks car’s exit with body, causing impact with finish!


RANCHO PALOS VERDES, Calif. — Keanu Reeves was behind the wheel of a Porsche that allegedly grazed a celebrity photographer standing in the path of the sports car, investigators said Tuesday.

The photographer fell to the ground and paramedics were called after Reeves' car allegedly struck the man at 7:30 p.m. Monday, said Deputy Ed Hernandez of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Reeves, 42, wasn't hurt.

The Associated Press left a phone message for a representative of the actor seeking comment.

"He grazed a paparazzi standing in front of his Porsche and the man fell to the ground," Hernandez said. It wasn't known how fast the Porsche was traveling.

Reeves was leaving a parking space in the Avenida Tranquila residential area near Los Verdes County Golf Course about 30 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, he said.

The photographer, whose name wasn't released, was taken to a local hospital for treatment of unknown injuries, Hernandez said.



No word on how the sports car is doing at this time. My thoughts are with Keanu during this difficult period. I just want to send my best wishes and suggest a mild rubbing compound. Wonder if the paint is metallic?





I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE Porsche?

No comments: