Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Auto Abuse is no Laughing Matter!

I was about to go to bed when I saw this on the news! Now I'll have nightmares all week!!!!!

Dear Daniel Sadek, I feel your pain!!!
Thinking of you during this difficult time,
Get A Life Gal

I don’t even know who Eddie Griffin is, but this incident is not funny in the least. Never, ever, let anyone drive your collector car! This looks like a publicity stunt, doesn’t it? I mean, a real Enzo didn’t die, did it? Sob!! Noooooo.... This is just too upsetting for me to contemplate. Seems more like an episode of 30 Rock where the spoiled star gets to do what ever he wants.

CBS/AP) Eddie Griffin crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $1.5 million into a concrete barrier Monday, destroying the car but escaping without injuries.

Idiot!!! Monster!! How fast was he going? There were cones up, I saw the video, this wasn't open track - what on earth happened?

The comedian was practicing for a charity race to promote his upcoming film, "Redline," when he drove too fast around a curve at the Irwindale Speedway and smashed into a divide. Video footage showed the red sports car screeching before it ricocheted off the barrier with heavy damage to its front.

Charity? You'll need it, if I can do anything about it.

"Undercover Brother's good at karate and all the rest of that, but the brother can't drive," Griffin, referring to one his past films, told reporters after the accident.

Asshole! Making a joke about the loss of a rare car you knew you didn’t have the capability to control!!

"I was coming around the track and came into a tight turn and I hit a cone and the cone got caught underneath the tire. So the tire locked up and … slammed into the wall," Griffin told CBS News.

Gee, maybe he should have practiced first with a Ford Focus, huh? I'm not saying I'm a world class driver, but I will say that I would not be putting a car at risk by overestimating my abilities. Why wasn't an instructor in the car? Not like that would have prevented an accident, but a coach might have seen trouble coming sooner or put him in an appropriate vehicle until ready.

The film's publicist, Wendy Zocks, said Griffin was "doing OK."

Won't be when I’m finished with him!

"He walked away completely unscratched, but probably a little shaken," Zocks said.

Oh, sure, it’s not his car. He has no understanding or respect for the gravity of the situation. Just another broken toy. Oh, well, I’ll buy another. Let my accountant pay for it.

"You know I'm not a race car driver, I'm a comedian," Griffin said. "Uh, just glad that I'm OK."

You should be boiled in motor oil. If you knew you couldn’t drive it, why did you make the attempt? Oh, wait, you’re perfect. You can do anything, you da man.

The Enzo was owned by the film's executive producer, Daniel Sadek, whose exotic car collection was featured in the movie.

May we have a moment of silence here for the man and his car.

Sadek said the car was beyond repair and that he had "mixed feelings" about the wreck.

If you call murderous rage and suicidal grief “mixed”, yeah.

"I'm glad Eddie came out of the crash OK, but my dream car got destroyed," Sadek said. "I went to my trailer for about 15 minutes and I thought, there's people dying every day. A lot of worse things are happening in the world."

Like what?? He’s obviously in shock, this will all sink in later. Poor, poor man.

Only 400 Ferrari Enzos were ever produced, all between 2002 and 2004.

And the world is one poorer tonight due to this arrogant bastard.

Griffin's credits include the comedies "Undercover Brother," "Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo" and its sequel, "Date Movie," and "Norbit."

Those are credits? What do you consider disgraces?




Enzo 2002-2007

Rust in Peace


I hearby declare an official Ferrari Fatwa on Infidel Griffin!

No comments: