Wednesday, June 28, 2006

God Bless America!


Whoo-Hoo! Bullet dodged.

I can still burn a flag at a gay wedding!!

Now, be honest. When was the last time you saw a U.S. Citizen burning a flag in protest? I thought so. Big issue. On the nightly news twice a week at least. Let's run out and make a constitutional amendment.

Want to pass a law banning flag burning? Be my guest. But make it hold for EVERY country every where. Automatically bomb or invade anyplace that burns a U.S. flag. Then I'll support your stupid amendment. Or should I say I'd salute that if you ran it up the flag pole?

And aren't most flags flame-retardant anyway?

Mighty suspicious how they want this flag-burning thing made illegal before bringing the troops home from Iraq, isn't it? Seems the last big breakout of flag-burning was during the Viet Nam War. Er, conflict. Wasn't it the veterans themselves burning the flag in some instances?

Hmmm. Coincidence? I think not.

No comments: