Thursday, April 13, 2006

Longer Blog Later

No time to write!! So sorry I've been busy, but thanks to everyone who visits and posts comments. I will respond soon. Going to see Faust tomorrow and am faced with the awesome task of Which Shoes Do I Wear??

Lots of walking. Possible rain. Unseasonably warm.

And the number one consideration?

Entering Big City. Must Look Cool!!!

I'm wearing jeans and a green tank w/green sweater, so I have been screening my 14 pairs of green shoes all evening. I'm worried the best choice could become uncomfortable after a few hours of walking, and have begun trying alternates. The most comfortable sandals (black and brown) give off the Jesus Sandal vibe, and that's just not right for this outfit. I want high fashion, but as I said, it's not the best choice over the long haul.

I have some light green Minnetonka that are very low but nice, yet I haven't broken them in yet. Bought at the end-of-summer sidewalk sale, they've never been worn, and they don't quite feel right. How could I have bought an uncomfortable pair of Minnetonka? Only me. That's why they were on clearance. Too many ER visits brought on from giant blister pops caused the discontinuation of that model. Bet the green dye causes cancer too. Oh, and let me tell you about my contact lens solution...

Gotta run. Need to make a few more 'test runs' up and down the driveway in various footwear in the hopes of picking one before daybreak. Need to be on that train by 7 a.m.!

No comments: