Sunday, October 09, 2005

I Have No Idea What You’re Talking About, Officer…


This wasn’t me! Honest! Not like I’m promoting vandalism or anything*, but this is exactly how I feel as well. It’s so nice to know at least one kindred spirit was pushed to the point of expressing themselves** with a can of spray paint in a public display of defiance. I’m sick of development. I’m sick of growing populations.

Of humans, that is. Pandas, yes. People no. You never see anyone plant a big bamboo forest in the hopes of attracting some Giant Pandas to the neighborhood, do you? Hey, let’s scrap that water park idea and just fill a big tank with salt water and try and breed some green sea turtles because that would better the earth! Yeah. Hear that one all the time. Of course, that’s because sea turtles would pre-emptively invade the Great Lakes to meddle in an ecosystem they don’t understand to export materials they possess the technology to do without anyways. Can’t trust those cagy chelonians.

*Wink, wink…but if you really like seeing your work on the internet, call me – if you spray paint the houses erected, I would be willing to give you at least a dozen 800 x 1200 pixels…

**could we just call this one Civil Disobedience? That sounds so much nobler.

No comments: