Monday, February 27, 2006

Still Alive

Hello, Everyone!

Long time, no blog. Sorry. I WILL get to the next segment of my vacation soon. If I’m not dead from PFOA’s before then.

Watching:
Shrek 2 – Loved it. Recommend.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – Liked much. Recommend.
Paradise Lost (both segments 1 and 2) – Excellent. I am now cured of wanting to move to Arkansas or ever buying another article of black clothing. I’m not saying Byers did it, but if I were guilty, I couldn’t think of a better nut case to have running around to plant the seeds of maybe we got the wrong guy…

Reading:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo – good, but no Because of Winn Dixie. (Just in case you are wondering, I didn’t care for The Tale of Despereaux at all.)

Listening: Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire (#4)

No comments: