Sunday, April 24, 2005

First Off...

I’d just like to point out that someone else has the “getalife” blog address here, and I’d just like to say, thanks a lot for the inconvenience. Expect a call from my lawyer. (Remember that episode of “Newhart” where the rich girl wanted the license plate Cupcake? Like that) Also, I couldn’t help but stumble upon another blog called Adventures in Narcissism. Wow! Nice to know there are other social misfits like myself who type in darkened rooms to avoid interaction with real humans. Unfortunately, they all beat me here and took the good blog names long ago.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um, ugetalife? like, buy two at the regular price, and ugetalife? sounds like a deal. actually i've seen much worse blog names, like how about "the onionboy news"... that name really sucks.

for ideas on what to write or how to be sarcastic, you could try my coworker misty's site: there isn't a real you