Sunday, April 27, 2008

A-Banda-Blog

No, this is not an abandoned blog. Between being thoroughly disillusioned with the planet and the strange weather we've been having, this is my first attempt to sit down and sort it all out.

I just saw a recent survey where 50% of people reported having problems sleeping. Insomnia? Not me. I have no problems falling asleep. It's the 'getting up' I object to... What is there to get out of bed for in the morning? A crumbling ecosystem? Further decent of the U.S. to a fourth-world nation? Record high gas prices? Runaway food inflation? Rice shortages? Violence? Overpopulation? Unemployment? High Speed Internet that is only high in price, not speed?

Despite all this malaise, I do owe my loyal readers some interesting insights. So I promise to return and make a sincere effort to post more regularly. I have some great stories to tell, so let's get started, shall we?

No comments: