Thursday, October 02, 2008

Famously Uncomfortable Footwear

No breaking (blister) news to report, but the white shoes did seem a bit better Wednesday. I stuck a band-aid to the inside top of the left shoe, and it seemed to help. I took the 'day off' today, as the yellow-tan ones matched my outfit, but I'll try the white ones tomorrow.

Note: I do not wear them all day, just to drive to and from work, and for walk into the building from the parking lot (hike!). It is best not to wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row, in order to let them dry out thoroughly between wearings. As soon as the white ones are broken in, or my feet toughen, I will not wear them twice in a row for even that little bit.

So kids... don't try this at home. I am a professional on an unlimited shoe budget. Your mileage will vary.

These are the ones I changed into at the office... cool, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice shoes.